Saturday, December 28, 2013

Declutter Countdown

Honestly, I can't wait for the decluttering to start (4 more days!). I have checked respective cluttered areas and I am itching to stick my fingers into these little messes. Meanwhile I am warming up with these finger exercises:

 Getting rid of Christmas decoration

Some things go into the bin and other things go into the Christmas box in the basement (decluttering deadline: 1 December 2014).

Annual closure of my yoga business

Being a self-employed Kundalini yoga teacher, I write everything concerning my business into a book (course outlines, registration, inspirations).


The book of 2013 is full.
A fresh pink book for 2014.

Speaking about finances. 
My purse needed some decluttering from all these old receipts.


For the last days I also diligently decluttered my now soon-to-be-six-year-old-trusty-loyal-laptop. We had a good time together, but it makes strange noises now and it misses two keys. And I know a certain seven-year-old-girl who will be more than happy about a passed-down laptop. I deleted a whole lot of files and programs and what was keep-worthy went onto an external hard disc drive and CDs.

Welcome!
I look forward to working together in 2014.